Data Backup and Protection for Medical Practices
Ask yourself this: is your clinical data backed up and stored off-site every day? With DMS DataKeeper it can be.
DataKeeper has been fully tested and customised for popular medical applications to help medical clinics protect their important data from disaster automatically, conveniently and securely. Compliance with RACGP data security standards is now easier and automatic. All you need is a working internet connection and DataKeeper.
Using the latest technology and secure encryption techniques, DataKeeper will send your data from your computer to our secured remote backup servers via the internet. The requirement to manually backup your data is no longer an inconvenience as automatic schedules backup data at set times ensuring peace of mind that your important data is well protected and off site.
The Benefits of DataKeeper
- Programmable schedules so you can choose which information to backup, as well as how often it will be backed up
- Backup and restore at the click of a button
- Backups are performed automatically according to your preferred schedule, with no further input required. All you need is a working internet connection
- Your data is transmitted using secure encryption techniques to ensure your data remains private at all times
- After the initial backup via hard disk ‘seed load’, only daily incremental changes that are made to your files are sent to the server. This means backups will process a lot quicker
- Old versions of your files are stored in case you ever need to go further back than your last backup. For example, if you need to recover a corrupted file
- Email reports will advise you each day on the status of your last backup, alerting you to any problems which may have inhibited the backup from occurring
- Restoring your data is simple, quick and cost-free; all you need is a working Internet connection. The backup servers are located in Class A Data facilities with dual redundancy server backups
- Affordable and maintenance free with full system support
We have DataKeeper Online Backup Plans available to suit all clinical data file sizes, with three levels of automation and reporting starting from as little as $2 per day for servers.
To find out how we can securely backup your data, contact the team at DMS IT today!