DMS Managed IT Services
Are you plagued by the unreliability of your IT system? Are you constantly suffering a loss of productivity, data loss or being exposed to malware attacks?
If you’ve lost confidence in your IT systems and are constantly left wondering why the computer systems you depend on are never working the way you want them to, it might be time to consider investing in managed IT services.
DMS knows that Medical Practices are faced with the constant challenge of managing the demands of growing their business, while still coping with frustrating technology challenges. This is why we created our state-of-the-art DMS Managed IT Services.
What You Can Expect From DMS Managed IT Services
Our Managed IT Services focus on keeping your IT systems operational and available so that you can focus your attention on what really matters – your business. We’ll also help you realise the productivity gains and the return on investment (ROI) you can expect to achieve from your computer systems.
DMS Managed IT Service Level Agreements (MSLA)
The service level plans provided by DMS are designed to cater for the smallest to the largest medical practices. These MSLA plans provide affordable proactive IT management and technical support.
We’ve developed and customised our Managed IT Services’ framework technology to suit the changing requirements of most Australian medical software applications. Our plans can cater for everything from programmed system maintenance and management plans to complete IT outsourcing.
Each MSLA plan will assist with turning your IT systems into an effective and efficient component of your Medical Practice.
The Benefits of DMS Managed IT Services
Our Managed IT Services aren’t just about monitoring and remote access to troubleshoot issues, it’s about the day-to-day IT related activities that keep your resources up-to-date, secure, productive, consistent and available to the benefit of your business/organisation.
Over the years, we’ve also developed a series of best practice procedures to ensure each of our clients are getting the most out of their IT systems. These practices include:
- Complete documentation and IT Security Policy Development for RACGP accreditation requirements
- Key systems auditing and reporting
- User policy enforcement
- Spyware protection and removal
- Virus/malware protection and removal
- Backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Disk drive analysis
- Security patch management
- Critical application usage monitoring and reporting
- State-of-the-art technology with automated daily, weekly and monthly IT tasks that are scheduled and monitored to ensure all tasks are completed and consistently reported
- Data is gathered to analyse performance, capacity and reliability trends and patterns, and is consistently analysed to reduce or eliminate any impact or potential problems within the business
- Regular executive reports let you know the overall health of your computer network and the results of our services
- All communications and tickets are tracked, reported and retained for analytical, historical, audit and practice accreditation purposes
For real-time monitoring and structured maintenance that can increase productivity and reduce issues, as well as around the clock service that ensures any issues that do arise are resolved quickly and efficiently, contact DMS IT today!